- How to input Payslip Password?
Payslip password by default is the date of birth that is stated in the employee's information. Employees are advised to change the Payslip Password via the Settings menu > Account Preferences > "Change Password Payslip PDF". Learn more about how to change the Payslip Password here.
- How to make an employee work Shift?
Work shifts can be added via the Settings > Attendance menu. Learn more about how to add employee shifts here.
- How do you make an employee's Work Schedule?
Work schedules can be added via the Settings > Attendance menu. Learn more about managing Attendance settings here.
- How to change the employee's role?
You can set the role of each user in the Settings > User menu. Learn more about managing Users here.
- How to change the approval line (approval)?
You can set the approval path (approval) in the Settings > ESS menu. Learn more about managing ESS settings here.
- How do I change the Cut Off settings for each payroll component?
You can change the Cut Off on the Settings menu > Payroll. Learn more about managing Cut Off settings here.
- How to delete (delete) Schedule?
You can delete work schedules via the Settings menu > Attendance. You can only delete work schedules that have not been assigned to employees. Learn more about managing Attendance settings here.
- How to set Import Fingerprint?
You can make Attendance settings according to the type of fingerprint you are using. Learn more about managing Attendance settings here.
- How do I activate an employee's Talenta account?
You can make user settings in the Settings menu > User. Learn more about managing Users here..
- How to integrate Talenta with Fingerprint Machines?
You can get a list of Fingerprint Real Time Attendance (RTA) machines that can be integrated with Talenta here. The integration process will be carried out further by the team from Mekari. Please contact the relevant Specialist/Implementor team, or contact Talenta Customer Support for further information.
- How to make a reminder for the contract and probation period that will end?
You can create these reminders via the Settings > ESS > Module menu. Learn more about managing employee ESS views here.
- How to make Reimbursement paid in this month and not in the next month?
In the reimbursement policy settings, if you do not check "Include in Take Home Pay", then the reimbursement will not be included in the payroll calculation. Learn more about how to create a Reimbursement policy here.
- How to change profile photo on Talenta?
You can see how to make a profile photo change here.
- How to create a new Access Role for employees?
The distribution of access roles is carried out to limit the access rights of each employee according to their function. Learn more about how to set employee Access Roles here.
Halaman ini sedang dimuat