You can create new policies regarding reimbursement that will apply to employees. This activity can only be performed by users with Super admin or admin roles.
Here are the steps.
- Enter the Finance menu, select Reimbursement .
- Click “New” in the Create or View Setting Reimbursement section.
- After that, complete the reimbursement policy information.
- Fill in the Name of the Reimbursement policy.
- Fill in the Effective Date of the policy.
- Fill in an explanation regarding reimbursement if any.
- Then there are several setting options that you can choose from.
No Column Explanation 1 This Policy has unlimited amount Check if you want this setting to have an unlimited reimbursement balance. 2 Default Reimbursement for new employee
Check if the reimbursement settings also apply to new employees with two options, namely:
1. Yes: If you want all new employees to get a policy reimbursement.
2. Select Filter: If you want only certain employees according to the selected filter, you can get policy reimbursement.
3 Include in Take Home Pay Check if reimbursement will be included as an addition to the tax component when calculating monthly taxes. 4 Taxable
If you want to set taxes on the reimbursement policy. There are two types of tax that you can choose namely
- Tax Type to determine the type of reimbursement tax with the same imposition method on basic salary, gross type, gross up, and net.
- Tax Group to apply reimbursement tax group type settings with the calculation method of allowance taxable (regular) or allowance once (irregular).
5 Prorate on First Year Check if new employees get prorate disbursement reimbursement. 6 No Expiry Date Check if the reimbursement has no validity period. 7 Max Request per Merge If it is checked, employees can only make “X” requests after the reimbursement appears.
- If you check This Policy has unlimited amount , then you can enter the name of the benefit in the Benefit Name column and the maximum nominal that employees can submit in the Max Request .
Sample case: Claims for Glasses consist of Frame and Lens benefits. The ceiling for reimbursement of glasses is 6,000,000, with a maximum benefit of 4,000,000 frames and a maximum benefit of 4,000,000 lenses.
- Employee A requests 4,000,000 frames and 1,000,000 lenses, so they can be processed because they don't exceed the frame limit, lenses and their combination are still below the overall ceiling.
- Employee B requests 3,000,000 frames and 4,000,000 lenses, so they cannot be processed because the total exceeds the glasses reimbursement ceiling.
- Employee C requests 4,000,000 frames and 4,000,000 lenses so they cannot be processed because the total exceeds the glasses reimbursement ceiling.
- The Min Next Claim (months) column determines when the next benefit request can be made, if the request can be made continuously then it is filled with zeros. And click Formula, if you want to determine the nominal benefit using the formula.
- If the reimbursement has a validity period, then you can set it in the Expired In section. You can select by month or by date in a particular month.
- Check Disbursement by Mekari Expense , if you want the disbursement reimbursement done through Mekari Expense.
- To use this feature, you must first subscribe to Mekari Expense.
- And when using this feature, Include in Take Home Pay cannot be checked because it can cause double disbursement.
- In the Emerge section , you can choose whether benefits can appear annually, annually or monthly.
- If there is a limit on reimbursement/benefit, then you can specify the limit in the Reimbursement Limit section.
- Amount: Enter a certain amount.
- Formula: Set limits based on certain criteria such as Job Level, Else, Function, Branch, Organization, Job Position, etc.
- Furthermore, the First Year Flag can be used to set the time the reimbursement balance appears with the same regulatory concept as leave.
- Check Effective From Join Date , if you want the reimbursement policy to be effective from the date the employee joined.
- In the Emerge After section, the reimbursement policy will appear after “X” months.
- While for First Emerge Status , the policy will appear for employees with the status you choose.
- If the settings have been made, then click "Save & Add Policy" .
- Then the Reimbursement policy has been successfully made.
Click the "Cross" icon to delete the reimbursement policy that has been created.
Click the "Search" icon to see the policy made on the reimbursement.
Click the "Line Three" icon to see details of the reimbursement that has been made.
Click the "People" icon to view details of employee reimbursement that has been made.
This is an explanation of how to create a new policy for submitting reimbursement. Click here, to learn how to stop the reimbursement policy.