As a super admin, you can add new employees to be able to use the Talenta account on the Employee menu. Apart from going through the Employee menu, to invite employees you can also access it via the Settings Menu.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Profile" icon in the upper right corner and select the Account Settings menu.
- Then click "Users" and select Invitation to Talenta.
A. Invite Employees as a Unit
- Click “Send invitation” on the name of the employee you want to invite.
- You can slide the Set onboarding toggle if the company determines that there are tasks that employees must complete before they can use an ESS account.
- Then, click “Send” to send the invitation.
- Then the invitation has been sent to the employee's email.
B. Bulk Invite Employee
- Check the names of the employees you want to invite then click "Send invitation".
- Slide the toggle Set onboarding, if the company determines that there are tasks that employees must complete before they can use an ESS account.
- Then click "Send" to send the invitation.
- Then an invitation will be sent to the employee's email.
You can also use the import feature in the Employee menu. In this way, you can add employees in bulk thereby reducing time. You can learn about it here.