Bulk Add Employee is a feature used to add new employee data in bulk. In this section, you will learn how to add new employees or request to add employees at once with the import feature. However, before that, you can first learn about the Employee menu overview, here.
Here are the steps.
- Enter the Employees menu, then select the Employee directory.
- Click the "Add Employee" button, then select “Bulk Add Employee”.
The "Add Employee" button can change to a "Request employee" button which makes it mandatory for your approval to carry out the action of adding an employee to a certain role. This feature can be activated in the approval setting.
1. To request employees in bulk, click "Request employee".
2. You can select “Request” and click Bulk add employee. Then, you can monitor the status of the approval request in the list below. If you need guidance on doing individual add-employee requests, read here.
- Click the "down arrow" button to download the available templates.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the information in the appropriate fields.
You can follow the guidelines that have been provided to fill in each of these fields.
- Return to the Talenta page, then click the "Choose file" button.
- Click "Submit" then upload the Excel file that you have saved.
That's the way to import employee data in bulk. To add individual employee data, click here.