On the Onboarding details page, you can manage the details of the task forms and documents that you have previously set. Apart from that, you can also see the work location if live attendance is activated.
To find out how to manage onboarding details on Talenta, follow these steps.
- Go to the Onboarding page by selecting the Company tab and clicking “Onboarding”.
- On the onboarding list, click the “Actions” or “View details” button.
- If you select “Actions”, then you can select “Details”.
- The Actions button is in the Ready to onboard and In progress status only.
A. Manage Onboarding Task Details
- You will see a detailed display of employee onboarding as follows.
- To add a new task, click "Add task".
- You can click on the task name to see the task details.
- You can click the task status to change the task status, based on In progress, To do, or Done.
- Click “-” if you want to delete the task.
- Then, the Add task sidebar appears and you can complete the available columns.
No. Column/Button Name Information 1 Task name Enter the name of the onboarding task that you will create. 2 Tasks for
Choose who this task is intended for.
- New joiner: Employees who have just joined the company.
- PIC (Person in Charge): The employee who is responsible for the new joiner.
3 P.I.C After you select the task, you can determine the names of the new employee's Person in Charge here. You can select more than one PIC name. 4 Due on Determine the deadline date for the onboarding task. 5 Description Fill in a description of this onboarding task as information that will be addressed to the recipient of the task. 6 Attachments Select “Choose file” to select the attachments you want to include in the task. 7 List of attachments A list of attachments will be listed here. Click the “Download” icon to download the attachment, or click the “Strip” icon to delete the attachment. 8 Send email to the assigned employee Click to send this task email to all employees selected in the Task for column.
- Click “Save” and the new task has been successfully added.
B. Manage Onboarding Form Details
- On the onboarding details page, you can manage the selected forms.
- Click the "pencil" icon if you want to change the form. Therefore, a pop-up appears. Select a form you want to change, then click “Save changes”. You can also create a new form template by clicking the blue text "Forms".
- Click the "-" icon if you want to delete the form. Then, a pop-up appears. Click "Remove" to continue deleting.
- You can also add a form by clicking “Add form” on the employee onboarding details page.
- Select the form you want to add and click “Add”.
- Hence, the new form has been successfully added.
C. Manage Onboarding Document Details
- On the onboarding details page, you can manage the documents you have selected.
- Click the “pencil” icon if you want to change the document. Therefore, a pop-up appears. Select the document you want to change, then click “Save changes” to save it. You can also create a new document template by clicking the blue text "Document Template".
- Click the “-” icon if you want to delete the document. Therefore, a pop-up appears. Click "Remove" to continue deleting.
- You can also add documents by clicking “Add document” on the employee onboarding details page.
- Select the document you want to add and click “Add”.
- Hence, the new document was successfully added.
D. Manage Work Location Onboarding
- If the employee's new work location has never been set and assigned. On the employee onboarding details page, you can click “View location settings”.
- Then, you will be directed to the Mobile Attendance Settings page. You can also learn how to set work location here.
- If the work location has been set, then you will be able to see it on this page. To confirm its location, click the “open” icon.
- Hence, you can see the work location as follows.
This is a guide on how to manage detailed tasks, forms, documents, and work locations in Talenta Onboarding. Apart from Onboarding, Talenta also has an employee Offboarding feature which can be done individually or in bulk. Learn the Employee Offboarding guide on Talenta here.