Onboarding is a feature for managing activities assigned to employees who have just joined the company. The Onboarding process can be designed in such a way through the User Settings menu in Talenta. Those of you with the Super Admin/admin role can arrange Onboarding Tasks, Forms, and Documents first before starting the Onboarding process.
The Onboarding process begins with Start onboarding employees who have previously been invited to the Talenta account. After that, you can follow the following steps.
- In your Talenta Account, select the Company tab and click “Onboarding”.
- Then, you will be directed to the Onboarding page. This page stores all Onboarding history with various statuses, namely Ready to onboard, In progress, and Completed. Click “Actions” on the list with the status Ready to onboard.
If the list is still empty, make sure you have invited employees to use Talenta, read the guide here.
The Start onboard option is only available for employees with Ready to onboard status.
- Then, select Start onboard.
If you click "Actions" on the list with the status In progress, the options that appear are as follows.
- Then, you will be directed to the following page.
No Button/Column Name Description 1 Start onboarding Button to start the employee's Onboarding process. Make sure the data and to-do list listed are correct. 2 Employee info There is appropriate employee information that you have completed when adding a new employee to Talenta. 3 Forms There is a form that you have previously added at the form management stage here.
You can add a form by clicking "Add form", edit the form by clicking the "pencil" icon, and delete the form by clicking the "-" icon. For more details, study the guide here.
4 Documents There are documents that you have added previously at the document management stage here.
You can add documents by clicking "Add document", edit documents by clicking the "pencil" icon, and delete documents by clicking the "-" icon. For more details, study the guide here.
5 Work location There is a list of employee work locations here. Click “View location settings” to view employee location settings. Learn the guide to creating a work location here. 6 To do list names List of tasks that must be completed during the Onboarding process for the employee. 7 To do list PIC For each task that must be completed, there is a respective PIC (Person in Charge). You can learn how to assign PIC here. 8 To do list status For each task, there is a status (To do, In progress, Done) which can be changed by Super Admin when it has been completed. 9 Delete Click the “-” icon if you want to delete the task. 10 Add tasks Click this button if you want to add tasks to this employee.
- In the pop-up that appears, click “Start”.
- Hence, Onboarding begins and the Ready to onboard status changes to In progress. If the to-do list is complete, Onboarding is done from both the employee and PIC, and you can click "Complete onboarding" to complete the onboarding process.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear as a reminder that this action is final and irreversible. Click “Complete” to complete Onboarding.
- Therefore, a green notification appears indicating that Onboarding has been completed. The entire To-do list changes to "Done".
That's the guide on how to start onboarding Talenta employees. If you forget to invite new employees to Onboard you can Set onboarding, learn the guide here.