Master Overtime Employee is used to determine the list of employees who are entitled to overtime after the user makes arrangements for how overtime is calculated on the overtime master.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard, click the "Profile" icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- On the Time Management menu, click the"Overtime" tab.
- Click the "Master Overtime Employee" tab.
- Click filter the list of employees who want to add an overtime policy. Filters that can be used are filters based on Branch, Organization, Job Level and Job Position.
- Click "Apply Filter" to apply the filter you have selected.
- Click "Apply to all" to apply the policy to all employees.
- Click "Export", to download the document template format provided by Talenta.
- Then fill in the overtime information in the contents of the Working Days, Day Off, and National Holiday columns with the overtime settings that were made previously.
- Click "Import" to upload the pre-filled template document.
- In addition, you can add overtime policies for each employee one by one.
- Click "Save Changes".
This is an explanation of how to manage the master overtime employee on the Settings menu. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage a roaster leave policy here.