In Talenta, there are three types of components that can be added in nominal terms: monthly allowances and deductions (not based on formulas and prorated calculations), one-time set allowances and deductions, and bonuses. These components will only apply in the month you run payroll (one time only). In the following month, all nominals will return to their original value.
Following are the steps for adding a one-time payroll nominal:
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Select Run Payroll.
- Choose the period in which the payroll will be processed.
- Next, select the payroll schedule on the Payment Schedule tab if there are several different payroll processing schedules.
Select the default payment schedule if there is only one payroll processing schedule.
- Check Custom Date for BPJS Kesehatan (Social Security Agency of Health), then select a custom date month if you want to use the BPJS rate for a certain month.
- You can select specific employees to be rolled out by clicking "Select employee" or checking "Select all employee" to select all employees.
If you do not select employees, roll payment will be set for all employees automatically.
- Click "Continue".
- Click “Edit”.
- If you want to add a bonus, type a nominal amount in the Bonus column.
- If you want to add to the one-time component that was made in the previous settings, fill in the Allowance/Deduction one-time column.
If you come across a non-editable column, it means that the nominal calculation is based on a formula, is prorated from the system, or is done on a daily basis.
- Click “Confirm”.
- Then the nominal one-time payroll will also increase.
That's how you add the nominal component for the first time. To learn how to manage employee salary reports, you can click here.