This guide can be used to solve several problems such as:
1. Changing loan data balance information for employees who will resign before running payroll
2. Enter data on loan repayments that have been paid by employees (repayments have occurred outside of Talenta), without deducting employee payroll.
Following are the steps for changing balance data:
- Go to the Finance menu, and select Loan.
- Click the "pencil" icon on the employee concerned.
- Enter the loan repayment nominal in the basic payment column and the remainder of the loan will appear in the remaining loan column.
- Then, click “Save”.
- Then the remainder of the loan will be deducted when entering the payroll process as follows.
This is an explanation of how to change loan data. You can also record loans in bulk, see here for more information.