On Talenta, you can record employee loans and manage payment installments through the Loan submenu Finance menu. You can record them manually or in bulk using the Import feature. In this article, we will explain how to record loans manually. Here are the steps:
- Enter the Finance menu and select Loans.
- Click “New”.
- Enter the employee loan start date.
- Select the name of the employee who applied for the loan.
- Choose a loan name. You can click "Add new loan name" to create a new one.
- Enter the loan amount.
- Then fill in the number of installments to be made (in months).
- Specify the type of flower if any.
- Determine the interest percentage, if any.
- Fill in an explanation of the loan, if any.
- Click “Save”.
This is an explanation of how to record a loan. You can also make loan payments to employees who are about to resign, click here for more information.