On Talenta, you are asked to add employee data information first. After that, you can re-export employee data that has been stored for User needs.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Filter employee data first by changing the status to Resign.
- Select the employee to be rehired by the company and click Action, then select "Rehire".
- Enter the employee's Rehire date.
- Enter the employee's New Employee ID.
- Enter the new employee's Employee Status.
- Enter the new employee's Branch and Organization (if there is a change in information).
- Enter the new employee's Job Position and Job Level (if there is a change in information).
- Input Salary, Beginning Net and PPh 21 Paid new employees (as payroll information for employee info).
This is an explanation of how to rehire employees. To learn how to resign an employee, click here.