Resigning employees on Talenta can be done without removing the information data of the resigned employees, meaning that the list of employees who have resigned is still stored in Talenta. Apart from that, you can also add award money, severance pay, and compensation money if the employee resigns.
If you want to resign an employee, then you as an employer at the company must ensure that the Offboarding Task Template and Form Setting have been arranged. After that, you can manage the resignation first.
Resigning on Talenta can be done manually on Talenta and in bulk by importing sheets. Click here to learn about mass employee resignations. In this section, you will learn how to manually resign employees.
- In Talent, go to the Employees menu and click Employee directory.
- Make sure you are on the “Directory” page. On the list of employees, click "Actions" and Resign on one of the employees' names.
- Then, a confirmation pop-up like the following appears on your screen. Know that continuing the resignation process will affect the approval level and next month's payroll. Click "Proceed" to continue the resignation process.
- Then, you can fill out the following Resign employee form.
No. Name of Button/Column Description 1 Resign date Select the employee's resignation date. 2 Merit pay Enter the amount of compensation payments related to services or work performance or benefits that have been given by employees (merit pay). 3 Reason Choose a reason for the employee's resignation. 4 Severance Fill in the severance amount here. 5 Compensation pay Fill in the compensation amount here. 6 Time off compensation Fill in the employee's remaining leave here to determine the amount of compensation for each day. 7 Notes Enter the notes you want to include here (optional). 8 Set offboarding for this employee Check to add a new step, namely Set Offboarding in this procedure. Check out the guide here. 9 Cancel/Submit Click "Cancel" to cancel the Resign or click "Submit" to submit the completed Resign form.
- Then, you will be directed back to the Employee directory page and a green statement will appear as follows when the resignation has been submitted.
- After you resign the employee, there will no longer be a list of employees in the active employee list view.
- You can see a list of employees who have resigned by clicking "Filter" and then select the status "Resign".
- The employee's name will still appear in the Address Book if the resignation date >= the day of entering the employee's resignation on Talenta.
- Employees cannot access ESS after entering the resign section.
- If an employee has worked with another company and returns to the old company, then he can choose to rehire. Learn more here.
- If the employee still has a loan, the remaining nominal amount will be calculated during payroll. Learn more about loans here.
This is an explanation of how to resign an employee. To learn how to mass resign in bulk, click here.