Talenta has an Offboarding feature that simplifies managing and monitoring your company's employee resignation process. With Offboarding, employees can submit a resignation by going through the approval process. In addition, you with the Superadmin/admin role can arrange a procedure in the form of a Task that must be carried out by employees when they resign and designate their Person in Charge. You can also take advantage of the employee resignation feature individually or in bulk.
Before starting the Offboarding process, there are several things that you need to set in Settings, such as making a list of tasks that must be completed by an employee or PIC (Person in Charge of Offboarding) and customizing Form Settings for your needs on the Employee menu. Here are the steps to do it:
A. How to Create, Edit, and Delete Offboarding Tasks
- Click on your profile and select Company Settings.
- Select the Users submenu, then Offboarding.
- Then, you will be redirected to the following page, where you can create, edit, and delete Offboarding tasks. To create a task, select Task template, then click "Create task".
- In the sidebar that appears, complete the information in the blank fields as follows.
No. Column/Button Names Description 1 Task name Fill in the name of the offboarding task that you will create. 2 Task for Choose who this task is intended for and choose the names of the employees:
- Resignee: Employees who are resigning.
- PIC (Person in Charge): Employee who is in charge of the Resignee.
3 Due on Specify the task offboarding deadline date. 4 Description Fill in the description of this offboarding task as information that will be addressed to the recipient of the task. 5 Attachments
Select “Choose file” to select the attachments you want to include in the task.
Click the “Download” icon to download the attachment, or click the “Strip” icon to remove the attachment.
6 Automatically add task when offboarding
- All employee: Click to automatically include this task for every employee who is offboard.
- Only selected organization: Click to automatically include this task in certain offboard organizations.
7 Send email to the assigned employee Click to send this task email to all employees who have been selected in the Task for column. 8 Cancel/Save button Click Cancel to cancel the creation of the task, or "Save" to save the task.
- After the task has been created, it will be listed on the Offboarding Settings page, where you can edit or delete it. To edit the offboarding task, click "Actions", then select Edit.
- Meanwhile, to delete an offboarding task, click "Actions", then select Delete.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear as follows if you want to delete the task. Select "Delete" to continue deleting, or Cancel to not delete the task.
B. How to Manage Offboarding Form Setting Settings
Previously, you need to know that this form is an additional feature of Talenta, namely Forms+ which requires an additional subscription. Contact our support team for more information about Forms+ on Talenta by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After creating the task template, you can manage the Form settings that have been made if needed by clicking Form settings. Then, click the toggle button on the form you want to adjust and click the "Settings" icon.
- Then, you will be redirected to the following view. You can start setting up the form from Submission where there is a list of names of employees who made a resignation request. You can click on the employee name to preview the form.
No. Name of Button/Column Description 1 Status filters Click to filter the employee list by status. 2 export Click to export employee data. 3 search bar Type keywords here to search for employee names. 4 Share Click to share the request to resign. 5 Full screen view Click to view the page in full screen.
- Then, you can customize the form to the name of the employee who submitted the request for resignation earlier, such as "Add question" to add question. Click "Save" if you have finished customizing the form.
The blue notification “This form already has a submission”, means that the employee has filled out the form. Therefore, if you change the form (Customize form), the data filled in by the employee will be deleted and the employee must fill out the form again.
- Next is the Respondent page, here you can manage which employees get this form.
No. Name of Button/Column Description 1 Select employees Click to select a checked employee. 2 Select all employees Click to select all registered employees. 3 Filter respondents Filter the list of names - the names of the respondent's employees by a certain category. 4 search bar Type keywords here to search for employee names. 5 Checkboxes Click on the box to the left of the employee's photo to tick that employee off. 6 Delete icon Hover over the employee name, then this icon appears. Click the icon to remove the employee's name from the list. 7 Save Click this button to save changes.
- Then, Settings. You can rearrange the available Description, Notification, and More options. Then, click "Save" to save changes.
This is a guide to managing Offboarding Task Templates and Form Settings. Next, you can manage employee resignations for Offboarding, learn the guide here.