Employee at Risk in Talenta Insights displays data related to employees who have the potential to resign. The factors used as the basis for the analysis will differ from one company to another, and will change from time to time.
Some of the main common factors used are tenure, job grade, total time off, maximum working time, total attendance, and others.
Following are the steps to access information for Employee at Risk.
- On the Dashboard page, click "Insights" .
- After entering the Talenta Insights page, click the "Employee At Risk" menu .
- Then you will be taken to the Employee at Risk page.
- Use filters in the form of branches and organizations if needed.
The following is an explanation for each of the information presented on the Employee at Risk page.
A. Potentially Leave
In this section, information regarding predictions regarding the possibility that employees will resign or leave the company will be presented. The information presented is grouped by level
- High risk, the level of possibility of employees resigning is above 50%
- Medium risk, the level of possibility of employees resigning is between 10-50%
- Low risk, the level of possibility of employees resigning is below 10%
You can see more detailed information on the right side of the screen or you can also hover over a part of the diagram.
In this section, information will be presented based on employee, demographic, and length of service data filters. You can see more detailed information on the right side of the screen or you can also hover over a part of the diagram.
C. Attrition Risk by Employee
In this section, you can see a list of employees with their level of possibility of resigning. You can use the Risk Level filter to bring up information as needed.
This is an overview of Employee at Risk. Furthermore, you can learn about Employee Performance here.