On the History tab in the My Info menu, there is information on the history of changes in information related to employee status, salary adjustments, and changes to JKK levels as a company database.
Here are the steps:
- In this tab, select the "My Info" menu.
- Click the "History" tab to see the information changes.
- On the Adjustment History tab, click "View Adjustment History" to see a list of payroll component adjustments that have been made.
- The Transfer History tab lists employee status changes related to changes in a branch, status, position, organization, level, grade, and class.
- The NPP History tab lists JKK (Work Accident Insurance) level changes.
You can request a change of NPP data on the My Info tab. However, the data to be changed must first go through super admin approval.