- How to process Payroll?
You can do the Run Payroll process through the Payroll menu. Learn more about Run payroll here.
- Why can't Run Payroll?
Ensure that all Schedule components, Payroll Components, and Time Off policies have been assigned to all employees. If there are employees who do not have these components, then these employees will not be able to process their Run Payroll. Learn more about how to Run payroll here.
- How to send (send) Payslip to an employee email?
You can send a payslip via email or employee ESS on the Payroll > View Report menu. Learn more about Run Payroll here.
- How to check the Payroll Disbursement status?
Status can be seen on the Payroll Disbursement page that has been made. You can see the progress of the disbursement whether "Success", "Processing", or "Canceled". Learn more about how to pay Payroll with Mekari Payroll Disbursement here.
- How do I upload a nominal value via Run Payroll?
You can use the "Import Component" feature in bulk when doing Run Payroll. Learn more about Run Payroll here
- How do I edit salary data if there is an incorrect input?
You can change or make adjustments to an employee's salary on the My Payroll Info page for the employee concerned. Learn more about how to change Salary Info here.
- How do I deactivate the payroll component?
You can stop the implementation of the salary component that was previously given to the employee by taking the "Expired" action on the salary component of the employee. Learn more about how to Update the Payroll Component here.
- How to change the THR value?
When you do Run THR, you can change the nominal THR that has been calculated automatically by the system. Learn more about how to Run THR here.
- How do I make an e-Banking transaction?
You can make Payroll payments using the e-Banking feature provided by Talenta. You will get the files needed to be uploaded to the Bank's E-Business system that you use to pay Payroll. Learn more about how to use e-Banking here.
- How to process THR?
You can carry out the Run THR process through the Payroll menu. Learn more about how to Run THR here.
- How to import Payroll history (import payroll history)?
You can import payroll history data by using the "Import Payroll" feature from the Payroll menu. Learn more about Import Payroll here.
- How to use the Ex-Employee Allowance feature?
You can manage transactions for income components paid in the next period for employees who have resigned on the Payroll menu. Learn more about the Ex-Employee Allowance feature here.
- How to use the Salary Tax Calculator?
You can calculate estimated income and taxes for prospective employees using the Salary Tax Calculator feature on the Payroll menu. Learn how to use the Salary Tax Calculator here.
- How do you add a payroll component at a time for only a few employees (without updating in bulk and without affecting the components for the next period)?
If you already have a "One Time" component, during "Run Payroll", you can add a nominal amount to the "One Time" component. Learn more about how to add a "One Time" component to the Run Payroll here.
- How do you make the components of the salary calculated in a flat manner?
In the "Update Payroll Component" feature, you can check the "Back Pay" button to activate the calculation in a rapid manner. Learn more about Update Payroll Component here.
Halaman ini sedang dimuat