The announcement in Talenta, you can access through Dashboard and Company Menu. In Announcement, there is a feature to filter the participants who get the announcement and you can also attach a file that is directly related to the announcement.
In this section, you will learn how to manage the announcements given to the company's employees as a whole.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Company menu.
- Select Announcement.
- Click "Add New" to add an announcement.
- Enter the title of the announcement in the Subject column.
- Select an announcement category here.
- Enter the announcement information in the Content section.
- Click "Upload File" to attach a file to the announcement, if necessary.
- Click "Choose File", then select the document. Click "Choose File", then select the document.
The maximum document file that can be attached is 10MB.
- Tick Send to Email to send the announcement to the email of the employee receiving the announcement.
- Use the filter feature to select the participants who receive the announcement. Click "Filter by Organization" to filter by the organization or click "Filter by Branch" to filter by branch.
- Click "Create Announcement" when all the information is correct.
- You can see a list of announcements as follows.
- Filter the announcement category here, to see announcements with a certain category.
- You can delete the announcement by ticking the announcement and clicking "Action", then choosing Delete Selected.
This is a guide to managing the announcement feature on Talenta. You can also make announcements through the dashboard, learn about it here.