Task is a menu used to manage tasks created between employees (learn how to add employees here). Currently, the Tasks on Talenta are equipped with the Projects feature. You can manage multiple tasks at the same time in Projects.
To manage the Task, here are the steps.
- Go to the Dashboard menu. Select the Task tab at the bottom of your dashboard screen.
- Click the "All Tasks" tab.
- Click “Create Task” to create a new task.
- Enter a Name for the task.
- Select the Project for the Task. You can also select New Project if you want to create a new project or No Project if the task is not included in any project.
- Next, select which employee will be assigned the task.
The list of employees that appears is only those who have joined the selected project. If you want to add another employee, you can first add a member to the project.
- Enter the date and time for the task to be completed.
- Or tick the information “No Due Date” if there is no time limit for the task.
- You can provide detailed information about the assignment in the Description column.
- If you want to attach supporting files, you can attach them to the Attachment button.
The maximum file size is 10MB
- You can also provide notification via email to the employee concerned by ticking "Email to assigned employee".
- After everything is completely filled in, click "Save" to save the task.
- Hence, the task that you just created will enter the To Do tab like this.
This is an explanation of how to manage the Task feature from the Dashboard. To learn about other features on the Dashboard Menu, click here.