Mekari Account is a Single Sign On page that is used to log in to the Mekari product platform. Now you can log in to your Mekari Account SSO by using more than one account. However, previously you can learn how to log in to the Talenta application, here.
Here are the steps:
- Sign in to the page https://account.mekari.com/users/sign_in.
- Log in to your Mekari Account by entering your email and password in the following section.
- Then, click “Sign In”.
- Next, you will be taken to the Launchpad page.
- Click your username at the top right of the page.
- Then the display will appear as follows.
- You can add other accounts to sign-in in to the Mekari Account by clicking "+Add Another Account".
- Then the system will automatically return to the Login page. Enter your other Mekari Account email and password, in the section below.
- Then click “Sign In”.
- After logging in you will be logged back on the Launchpad page.
- You can switch between 2 logged-in accounts by clicking on this section.
- Meanwhile, if you want to log out of your Mekari Account, then click "Sign Out".
- If you log out, then all connected accounts will be automatically logged out as well.
This is an explanation of how to switch accounts. If you have problems logging in, you can contact the Mekari support team, or click here to learn about it.