Through Talenta Performance, you can create various types of review cycles and calibrate the assessment results with the Calibration feature. This feature allows HR with the Super Admin role to process the review results into the calibration process therefore, HR and other contributors can adjust the review results to a customized distribution percentage.
Here are the steps to make a new calibration session through Talenta Performance:
- Log in to review.talenta.co., then go to the Calibration feature under the Review category. Then, click “Create new calibration” to create a new calibration session.
- Then, you will be directed to the Create new calibration page. There are 3 form pages (Set calibration, Define final legend, and Set rating distribution) that you must complete.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Review cycle names Select a review cycle that has finished running (for which the results will be calibrated). You can select more than 1 review cycle if necessary, the system will combine the results using the specified weights. 2 Time frames Determine the timeframe of the review cycle for which the results will be calibrated. If the review cycle you choose only has 1 timeframe, you can skip this stage. 3 Review method You can choose one of the available options if there is more than one review method in one review cycle.
However, if the review cycle you choose has more than 1 review method and you have determined the weight for each review method, you do not need to choose another one. The system will automatically use the existing final score for calibration.
Determine the weight for each review cycle that has been selected for calibration.
Make sure the load amount is 100%.
5 Add review cycle Click to add a new review cycle that you want to calibrate.
- The following is an example of a review cycle column that has been selected and completed, including a review load with a total of 100%. You can reduce the review cycle by clicking the “(-)” icon.
- Continue filling in the Calibration contributor details. Here, you must specify the start date (Start date) and end date of the calibration session (End date). You also have to choose a contributor (Select contributor) who takes part in the calibration review process, namely Super Admin, Approval line, or Selected employee.
If you choose Selected employee, then you are required to select the employee names in the following pop-up. Then, click "Submit".
- Click “Next” to start completing the next page.
- On the Define final legend page, you can select the following options.
- Create new legend: Select this option if you want to create a new legend or category from the final score (this category will be calibrated later). If you choose this option, then you can fill in the Range score (range of values) and Description (category of the final score). You can also add a legend by clicking "Add legend". You can add a legend according to the maximum value of the selected review cycle.
- From selected template: You can select this option if you want to make the legend/category from one of the review cycle assessment methods selected on the previous page as the legend/category to be calibrated. Therefore, you can determine one of the review cycles in Select review cycle and determine the assessment method in Select review method.
- Click “Next” to start completing the last page.
- On the Set rating distribution page, you can optionally check “Use ideal rating distribution” if you want to determine the portion (in percentage form) for each category of the final score. After that, determine the Distribution percentage with a total percentage value of 100%. The system will use this percentage as a reference for providing category suggestions/suggestions from each employee in the calibration process later (using the normal distribution method)
- Click “Save” to save the new calibration you created.
- Then, you will be directed to an index page listing the calibration sessions that have been created.
This is a guide on how to create a new calibration through Talenta Performance. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage calibration sessions and details, here.