The Overtime Planning feature on the Talenta Time Management menu helps you with the Super Admin/admin role to plan overtime with an approval system. Apart from that, through this feature, you can also assign employees to Overtime well in advance. Employees can also make claims for Overtime assignments if the assignment is true.
- Learn the Overtime Planning Page Overview guide before studying this guide to gain an understanding of the features of the Overtime Planning page as a whole.
- Make sure you have Enable overtime planning enabled. Learn how here.
- Also make sure you have set approval in ESS Settings. Learn how here.
Follow these steps to create a new overtime plan.
- On the main Talenta page, click on the "Time management" menu, then Overtime.
- Then, click Planning.
- Click “Create overtime plan”.
- Therefore, you will be directed to the following page, where you can fill in the required information in the empty columns.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Guidebook Click to open this guidebook. 2 Overtime date Enter the date of overtime that will be assigned to the employee. 3 Overtime description Fill in a description of overtime if necessary. 4 Send overtime planning details to If you need to send details of this overtime plan to a supervisor or other employee, you can add their name here.
- Then, on this blank page, you can complete which employees are appointed to do overtime.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Select employees
Click to bring up the sidebar to determine the employees you appoint for overtime as follows.
Click on the employee names one by one, or use the search bar to search for employee names directly. Then, click "Submit".
To speed up searches based on certain categories, you can also utilize “Filters”.
2 Export Click if you want to download the employee information you have selected in the spreadsheet. 3 Import Click if you want to upload the employee information for which you have modified the spreadsheet here.
Max. 500 employees.
4 Search by name or ID Enter keywords here if you want to search for the name or ID of a specific employee.
- The names of the selected employees will appear on the previously empty list.
- Overtime list display on shift
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 View employees View the list of selected employees and manage them again, such as deleting them or adding them. 2 Checkboxes Click to do a mass “Cancel overtime”. 3 Before shift Determine the duration of overtime before the shift, if any. 4 Break before Determine the duration of the break before the shift, if any. 5 After shift Determine the duration - duration of overtime after the shift if any. 6 Break shifts Determine the duration of the break after the shift, if any. 7 Delete icon Delete employee names on the list one by one.
- Overtime list display on day off
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 View employees View the list of selected employees and manage them again, such as deleting them or adding them. 2 Checkboxes Click to do a mass “Cancel overtime”. 3 Schedule in Determine the time employees start overtime during day-off. 4 Schedule out Determine the time employees complete overtime during day-off. 5 Break Determine the duration of rest for overtime employees during day-off. 6 Delete icon Delete employee names on the list one by one.
- Overtime list display on shift
- If the information filled in on the Overtime plan form is correct, select "Save".
- Select "Save & create new" if you want to save this overtime plan and create a new overtime plan.
- Select "Cancel" if you do not create a new Overtime plan.