On Talenta, Airene (Artificial Intelligence response expertise) is now available, which is AI from Mekari to help you simplify HR analysis. Integrates with the Insights dashboard, leveraging data sets related to employment, attendance, reimbursement, and payroll. This feature will generate a table with a summary or descriptive insight. With Airene you can save valuable time and allow them to focus on more meaningful tasks. Here are the steps.
- Airene's answers are not always correct, and may result in inaccurate or inappropriate answers.
- This is a Beta version where there will be many improvements in the future, so it is expected that users can provide feedback.
- Airene does not provide real-time data.
- Data will be updated every 01.00 AM (WIB) from Sunday to Saturday and takes about 4 hours to process.
- Currently only selected users with the Super Admin role can use it.
- On the Talenta Dashboard, click “Ask Airene”.
- Then select the topic you want. For example, Employee.
- On the topic of Employee data presented related to employee data (company, branch, job level, join date, and others).
- In Attendance , the existing data is related to daily attendance, time off, and overtime.
- In Payroll , data such as take-home pay, BPJSTK, BPJS Health and taxes have limitations for detailed data at the branch and organization level. So you can't ask about employee salaries.
- Whereas in Reimbursement , the data presented relates to employee reimbursement.
- Next, type the sentence you want to ask and press “enter” on your keyboard. Or you can also click on one of the suggested questions.
For the current beta release, it is preferred to ask in English.
- So, the data from Airene will look like this.
You can provide feedback regarding the answers given by Airene by clicking the "thumbs up" icon if you like it or "thumbs down" if you don't like it.
Then enter feedback in the column provided and click "Submit" .
- You can click "Export" to download the data in .csv format.
- The data presented will look like this.
- You can also see suggested questions by clicking “Show suggested questions”.
You can also display answers in the format:
- Stacked bar chart: Two categorical questions and one numerical question are required.
Meaning: This diagram combines data from two different categories plus one numeric data. For example, you want to display the number of employees in various departments, divided by gender. A stacked bar chart can show each department as a bar, with the length of the bars representing the total number of employees, and different colors within each bar representing male and female employees.
- Bar chart: One category question and one numerical question are required.
Meaning: This diagram shows a comparison of numbers by category. For example, you want to compare total monthly salaries across different departments, a bar chart is perfect. Each department is represented as a bar, and the height of the bar indicates the total salaries in that department.
- Line chart: A minimum of one category question and one numerical question is required.
Meaning: This diagram is usually used to show trends or changes in data over time. For example, to display trends in the number of employees per month. The horizontal axis shows the month, and the vertical axis shows the number of employees. With this chart, you can easily see whether the number of employees is increasing, decreasing, or stable over time.
For Airene's registration on Talenta, you can click here.
This is an explanation of how to use Airene in Talenta. Next, you can learn Talenta Overview, here.