For those of you who have subordinates, you can now easily access information about your subordinates on Talenta mobile. Information that can be accessed is information regarding the activity summary of all your subordinates, on leave, clock in, clock out, and days off. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Talenta Mobile account.
- On your Talent Mobile Home page, you will find information on who your subordinates are. Click "View All" to see detailed activities of your subordinates, on leave, clock in, clock out, and days off.
- Then, you will be directed to a summary of the activities of all your subordinates according to today's date (as per the date you checked).
- You can click the on leave, clock in, clock out, and day off tabs to filter the information you want to see.
- If you want to see details of the activities of your subordinates on other dates, you can select the month and date at the top.
- To see details of the activities of your subordinates, you can click on the name of your subordinate.
- Apart from that, you can also see details of the activities of the two subordinate levels below you. This applies if your subordinate is also a direct report.
Learn here to add Manager information from your subordinates.
- You can click the “right arrow” icon to see the details of the activities of your subordinates.
- The following is a detailed page for your subordinate's activities.
If you activate the Face Recognition feature, which requires employees to take selfies during attendance, a selfie photo of your subordinate will also be shown.
There is explanation how to view subordinate attendance activities on Talenta Mobile. You can click here, to learn how to do live attendance on Talenta Mobile.