Employment is a tab that contains employee employment information consisting of Employment Data and Direct Report. In this section, you will learn how to manage Employment Data on the General Info Tab.
Here are the steps.
Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Then, click on "Actions" and Details on the row of the name of the employee whose data you want to manage.
- Select the General tab, then click "Employment".
- Afterward, the employee's employment data will be as follows.
No. Name of Button/Column Description 1 Employee transfers There is some data that cannot be changed, you can change it by clicking the shortcut in the form of the blue-printed “Employee transfer” text.
Data that cannot be changed is data that has been designed as Superadmin regulates in Settings
2 EmployeeID Change the employee identification number here. 3 Barcodes Change the employee timesheet number on the fingerprint machine here. 4 Join date Click to change the date the employee joins the company. 5 Approval line Change the employee approval line here. 6 Set as manager You can make employees managers by clicking this checkbox. 7 Manager Change the employee's manager here.
Then, click “Save Changes” .
On the bottom page, you can see the relevant employee's Subordinate.
- Direct Report information will only appear for users who have direct reports/subordinates, the user will be shown the contact information of the subordinates they have.
- You can see a list of the Approval line and the employee's Manager on each tab. In addition, you can also send emails by clicking the "message" icon or calling by clicking the "phone" icon.