In Talenta, you can integrate overtime data by using shortcodes to create document templates. This feature makes it easy for you to create documents related to overtime. Here are the steps.
A. How to Create a Template
- Go to the Company menu.
- Select "Document Template".
- Click “Create Template”.
- You can also click "Upload Template" to upload your template into Talenta.
- Fill in the Template name according to the name you want.
- In the Category section, choose Overtime Request.
You can also learn other settings related to the document here.
- To insert shortcode in the document click "Insert shortcode".
- Then select the shortcode in the Overtime Request section that you want.
- Then the shortcode you choose will look like this.
- Then click "Save Template" to save the template.
B. How to Export Overtime Template
- Click "My Info" menu on your Talenta Dashboard.
- Choose Time Management tab and select Overtime.
- Choose the employee for whom you want to create the overtime document. Here, you can choose several employees at once.
- Then click "Export" to download the data.
- Choose Document Template according to the name of the document you have created before and click "Export".
- After exporting the document will be downloaded through your browser and will look like this.
That's how to integrate overtime data with document template in Talenta, to learn how to integrate employee transfer data with document template, see here.