In Talenta, you can integrate Employee Transfer data by using shortcodes to create document templates. This feature makes it easy for you to create documents related to Employee Transfer. Previously, you can also learn how to create document templates here.
Here are the steps.
A. How to Create Template
- Enter the Company menu.
- Then select “Document Template”.
- Click “Create Template”.
- You can also click "Upload Template" to upload your template into Talenta.
- Fill in the template name according to the name you want.
- In the Category section, select Employee Transfer.
- To insert a shortcode in the document, click “Insert shortcode”.
- Then select the shortcode in the Employee Transfer section you want.
- Then the shortcode you choose will look like the following.
- Then click "Save Template" to save the template.
B. How to Add Document Templates to Employee Transfer
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the “Employee transfer” tab.
- Then select “Create transfer”.
- Enter the following required information.
Learn how to do employee transfers here.
- Select the document template that you created earlier in the Document template column.
- Click "Submit" to save the changed information.
- Then your Employee Transfer has been made, you can click "Details" to see the details of the document you added.
- Click your file name in the Attachment section, to download the document template.
- Then your document template should look like this.
You can also learn how to integrate document template overtime data here. This feature makes it easy for you to create documents related to overtime or employee overtime.