Besides being able to add or update employee payroll component data In the Update Payroll Component, you can also change transactions that have been entered if an input error occurs in the Talenta database. if an input error occurs in the Talenta database.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Payroll menu
- Select Update Payroll Component.
- Click "Action" button then Edit on of the payroll components listed in the Update History.
- Change the information you need, such as changing the number of components in the New Amount section.
- Click "Submit" to save the data on the changes to the salary components that you have made.
- Automatically, the transactions that you have input will be recorded on the Update history tab and the Employee history tab. However, in the Employee history section, the information that will appear has been updated as follows.
That's how to manage the change list for payroll components. After that, you can continue with running payroll, click here to see the steps.