Time Off (Leave) is a sub-menu that is used to manage all applicable leave policies within the company. In this sub menu, there is a View Settings feature which functions to manage each type of leave/permit that applies to the company as well as leave policies based on government regulations. In this section, you will learn how to manage to leave policy settings via View Settings.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Time Management menu, then click "Time Off".
- Click “View Setting” to see the relevant leave policy settings.
- After entering the View Setting page you can use the Showing or Search column to make it easier to find certain leave policies.
Check or uncheck, and fill in the fields you need to change leave policy settings.
No Feature Description 1. Code The abbreviation of the name Time Off (Leave).
Example: Annual Leave (CT), Unpaid Leave (UL).
2. Name time off Name 3. Duration The total number of days off that an employee can use. 4. Include Day Off If checked, then leave on holidays (day off) will still deduct employee leave. 5. Allow Half Day If checked, leave can be requested for half a day (before break/after break). 6.
Set Schedule (Half Day)
if checked, when requesting half day leave there will be an option to fill in the schedule in or schedule out. 7. Set Default If checked, it will automatically be assigned to the newly entered employee. 8. Emerge at Join (Default Only) If this is checked, the employee whose leave balance has just been inputted will automatically appear. 9. Show If checked, then the leave will appear selected Request Time Off. 10. Max Request Maximum number of days taken at one request.
Example: If an employee has 12 annual leave balances but "Max Request" is filled in with 3, then the employee can only request leave for a maximum of 3 days in one transaction.
11. Allow Minus If checked, employees can perform leave debt. 12.
The amount of vacation payable that the employee can use
For example: If "Minus Amount" is filled in with 5 then the employee can pay off leave for up to 5 days.
If checked, the remaining leave that has expired can be extended.
Example: Employee has 3 annual leave remaining which will expire in December and "Carry Forward" is checked, so the remaining leave can be extended.
Remaining amount of leave that can be extended.
Example: An employee who has 3 annual leaves that will expire in December and if "Carry Amount" is filled in with 2 then the remaining leave that can be extended is 2 days.
Carry Expired (Month)
The number of valid periods of leave in the "Carry Forward".
Example: If an employee has remaining leave that will expire in December and "Carry Expired" is filled in with 3 then the remaining leave can be used up to 3 months after the month expired.
the Carry Expired (Month) column cannot be filled with the number 0.
16. Time Off Compensation If checked, the remaining leave can be cashed when the employee resigns. 17.
If it is checked, documents must be attached to apply for leave.
You can update the settings for each leave policy by checking or unchecking it, as well as filling in the required fields.
- On this page, you can also see leave policies based on government regulations.
- Click "Save" to save changes.
This is an explanation of how to manage leave policy settings. In this menu, you can also delete leave policies, click here to learn how.