In Talenta Performance Review, you can make performance appraisals for employees working in your company. The review methods that you can use to make an assessment are Manager Review, Team Review, 360 Review, and Self Review. In this section, you will learn how to do an automatic assignment or Auto Assign for reviewers who are tasked with evaluating the Manager Review method.
Here are the steps:
- On the Review Cycle menu, click "Create New Cycle".
- Enter the name of the cycle you want to create in the Cycle Name field.
- Enter the performance appraisal period that you want to assess in the Time Frame for This Cycle section.
- Enter the start time of the performance appraisal cycle period in the Cycle start on section.
- Enter the end time providing performance appraisal in the Review period section.
- Check the Repeat cycle automatically after the cycle ends if you want to duplicate the cycle in the next period.
- Then, click “Next” to continue filling the cycle.
- Enter other information about the required Cycle. Learn how to input review cycle information here.
- Then, enable the Manager Review method.
- Click "Automatically assign the employee manager to each selected member" to activate the Auto Assign feature for reviewers who will conduct the assessment.
This feature will automatically assign reviewers under several conditions:
- Superiors assigned as reviewers will be assigned automatically based on the employee's approval path.
- If you do not have an approval line, you will be determined based on your Job Position in the Organization Structure (1 level above).
- If the two conditions above have not been met, the Super Admin/HR in charge must assign a reviewer manually. Learn how to add reviewers manually and manage the review cycle that has been created here.
- Click "Submit" to save the Review Cycle. The system will automatically assign superiors as reviewers according to the approval path.
- To see who is a reviewer in that cycle, click "Actions", then View Detail.
- Click the "Actions" button, then click Details.
- You can see reviewers who can provide ratings in the Reviewer(s) column.
- The superior will receive an e-mail from the system as a notification that the supervisor has been designated as a reviewer as follows.
Supervisors will receive an H+1 e-mail after HR adds the supervisor to conduct a performance appraisal of their employees.
This is a guide on how to auto-assign Talenta Performance. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage reports on Talenta Performance here.