In general, companies before carrying out run payroll will see employee attendance data. Companies can set basic calculations related to employee attendance data on Talenta.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard menu, click the "Profile" icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Select the Payroll menu.
- Click the "Absence" tab.
- Select the settings for the absence cut in the "Absence Setting" section.
1. Based on Working Days: The basis for calculating daily deductions can be set following the working day prorate rules.
2. Based on Calendar Day: The basis for calculating daily deductions can be set according to calendar day prorate rules.
3. Custom: The basis for calculating nominal deductions is obtained from the basic salary formula divided by a predetermined absolute number.
4. Amount: The basis for calculating the nominal deduction is the absolute nominal that has been determined. If the company does not require employees to be absent, then this field can be filled with zero so that if there is no attendance data, the employee will not be deducted.
- If you choose the discount setting as amount then the "Custom Amount" column will appear to enter the absolute value of the discount.
- Click “Save".
This is an explanation of how to manage the basic attendance calculation settings. Furthermore, you can learn how to make a schedule or employee work schedule here.