In Talenta, you can change the roles of registered Talenta users according to your needs. You can only change roles if the employee has been invited and activated the Talenta account. All employees invited to Talenta for the first time will have the role of employee. The Super Admin can only make access role changes. In this section, you will learn how to change roles in Talenta.
Follow these steps to change roles on Talenta:
- On the Dashboard, click the Profile icon at the top right.
- Click "Company Settings".
- Click "Users" in the Users section.
- Click "(role) +" in the Role column for the employee whose role you want to change.
- Then, select the access role according to your need.
Employees can change the data contained in Talenta and require a request so that the data can change. However, you can change the settings therefore that when employees make changes to their personal data, they will not need approval from the Super admin, you can learn about it here.