As a super admin, you can add new employees to be able to use the Talenta account on the Employee menu. Apart from going through the Employee menu, to invite employees you can also access it via the Settings Menu.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Profile" icon in the upper right corner and select the Account Settings menu.
- Then select Users and click "Users".
- Click "Invite Employee".
- Select the employee's name with a checklist in the Invite Employee column.
- Checklist On Boarding, if the company determines that there are tasks that must be carried out by employees before they can use the ESS account.
- And enter the start time of onboarding in the Arrival Time for Onboarding column.
- Click "Send invitation".
- Then an invitation will be sent to the employee's email.
If there are a large number of new employees at your company, you can use the import feature in the Employee menu. This way, you can add employees in bulk, saving time. You can learn about it here.