On Talenta, you as the Super Admin can make approval settings to make approval settings on Forms. You can do this setting if you subscribe to Talenta Forms Plus. But before that, you can learn how to create forms here.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Account Settings menu.
- Click the ESS tab and select Approval.
- Click “Edit” to set approval in the Custom Form section.
- If you want to make approval arrangements for a specific form, you can click “New”.
- Then select the form you want to set the approval for and click “Yes”.
- Then a new approval setting will be formed as follows and click"Edit" to make approval settings.
- Then, you will be directed to the following display. To see a more detailed explanation regarding approval settings, you can see the explanation here.
You can also set the super admin/admin access role to access Talenta forms here. However, this setting can only be made if you subscribe to Talenta Forms Plus.