Employee Payroll Import is a feature that you can use to import and run payrolls based on payroll data that you previously recapitulated manually via Excel.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Payroll Menu.
- Select Import Payroll.
- Click the "Template_Salary_History.xlsx" button to download the available templates.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the information in the appropriate fields.
- You can follow the guidelines provided to fill in each of these fields.
- Columns PPh 21 Monthly, Tax Allowance Monthly, PPh 21 Bonus, and Tax Allowance Bonus are used only for companies using Average Backward Tax.
- Click "Choose File" and then upload the Excel file that you have saved.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will get an Import Success notification when the system has successfully stored the tax history of employee salaries.