Employee Payroll Import is a feature that you can use to import and run payrolls based on payroll data that you previously recapitulated manually via Excel.
Here are the steps.
- Go to the Payroll Menu.
- Select Import Payroll.
- Click the "Template_Salary_History.xlsx" button to download the available templates.
- Open the downloaded file and complete the information in the appropriate fields.
- You can follow the guidelines provided to fill in each of these fields.
- Columns PPh 21 Monthly, Tax Allowance Monthly, PPh 21 Bonus, and Tax Allowance Bonus are used only for companies using Average Backward Tax.
- Click "Choose File" and then upload the Excel file that you have saved.
- Click “Submit”.
- You will get an Import Success notification when the system has successfully stored the tax history of employee salaries.
That's how to import employee payroll on Talenta. You can click here to run payroll on Talenta and click here to see detailed employee salary reports.