Payroll History on the Payroll Talents menu is a feature that displays a list of payrolls that are currently in process or have been processed each period or month.
You can use this feature if, after run payroll, you want to lock payroll access (payroll data for the period in question cannot be changed again after being locked) and you want employees to be able to access their respective payslips immediately.
You can request Payroll Approval, lock or unlock Payroll, publish or unpublish Payslips, see Payroll status in real-time, and view Reports in Payroll History. Click here to learn how to manage Payroll History.
This feature can only be accessed by Superadmin.
The following is a brief description of the Payroll History page on the Payroll menu.
- Open the Payroll menu and click “Payroll History”.
Payroll History can also be accessed through "View Reports" by clicking "See Payroll History".
- Then the Payroll History view will appear as follows:
No. Button Name/Section Description 1 Disbursement A button to view the disbursement page.
If you want to know how to use E-banking on Payroll history, click here.
2 Year Filters Filter to see the list by year. 3 Previous/After Period A button to view the list of periods before (<) and after (>). 4 Insight A button to view the insights page. 5 Guidebook A button to view the guidebook on How to Manage the Payroll History Feature. 6 Search bar Field to search for data on the list. 7 Payroll Details
There is detailed payroll data, such as:
- Period: the month or period of payroll that has been or is being processed at Talenta.
- Last updates: information on the last user who underwent Run Payroll during that period.
- Total employee: data on the total number of employees whose run payroll was processed during that time period.
8 View Report The line for the shortcut to the payroll report page. 9 Payroll Status This line shows the payroll status in real time. In this case, payroll status refers to payroll approval (if using approval) and payslip. 10 Request approval/Publish payslip
- Request approval: Users can ask for payroll approval before moving on to the publish or unpublish payslip stage.
If payroll calculations are executed after the request has been approved, the status returns to the initial stage, and another approval is required.
- Publish payslip/unpublish payslip: If the payroll condition is locked, the user can publish a payslip. If the user publishes the payroll, the system will automatically lock it. In this feature, users can unpublish payslips without unlocking payrolls.
11 Lock/Unlock payroll
Buttons for locking and unlocking payroll, which can be done with the condition that the payslip has been unpublished.
When you publish a payslip, the payroll is automatically locked.
12 Three Dots
This button allows you to see:
- View approval details
- Approval history
That's the explanation of Payroll History. Learn more about the Payroll Menu overview here.