Run Payroll is a feature used to manage employee payroll every month. In the payroll run, you can determine when the payroll is made, for whom the payroll is for, and also you can make changes or allowances and one time deductions during the payroll run.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Payroll menu.
- Select “Run Payroll”.
- Select the payroll period to be processed in the Period column.
- Next, select the payroll schedule on the Payment Schedule tab if there are several different payroll processing schedules.
Select Default Payment Schedule if there is only one payroll processing schedule.
- Activate the Custom Date for BPJS Kesehatan then select a custom date month if you want to use the BPJS rate for a certain month.
- Click "Select Employees" if you only want to process the payroll of certain employees or tick "Select all employees" to select all employees.
If you don't select employees, roll payment will automatically be set for all employees.
- Click "Continue" to continue the payroll process.
- Click "Save & Run Payroll" to complete the payroll process.
If after running Payroll you make changes to the payroll components, then you must run Payroll again. This aims to ensure that the data contained in employee pay slips changes according to the changes made.
- You will see the following display if the payroll process is complete. To view the report in more detail, click "Check Your Inbox".
- Select inbox from Run Payroll.
- Click "View report" to view the report.
- Then select "Salary Details".
- Then a report will appear as follows. To study the payroll report click here.
This is an explanation of how to calculate employee payroll (Pun Payroll). Learn how to Import Employee Payroll, here.