If you have activated the Roster Leave feature, you can manually input employee leave requests if employees are not given access to the Talent ESS Account.
Here are the steps.
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Click the employee for whom you want to submit a leave application.
- Then you will go to the detailed employee info page. In the Time Management section, select Time Off.
- Click “Request Time Off”.
- Enter Time Off Type Annual Leave.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date of the leave to be submitted.
- Enter the supporting files for applying for leave if needed.
- Specify employees who have the right to do application approval if needed.
- Enter leave information in the Notes section.
- Click "Request Time Off" to submit a leave request.
This is an explanation of how to apply for Roster Leave by the Super Admin. To learn how to manage the Roster Leave policy, click here.