Onboarding is a feature for managing activities assigned to employees who have just joined the company. The Onboarding process can be designed in such a way through the User Settings menu in Talenta. With the Super Admin/admin role, you can arrange Onboarding procedures in the form of Tasks, Forms, and Documents that employees must carry out when they first join and appoint their Person in Charge.
Before starting the Onboarding process, there are several things you need to set in Settings, such as creating a list of tasks that must be completed by employees or PIC (Person in Charge Onboarding) and adjusting Form and Document Settings to your needs in the Employees menu. Here are the steps to do it.
A. Task Settings in Onboarding
- Click on your profile and select Company Settings.
- Select the Users submenu, then Onboarding.
- Then, you will be directed to the following page, where you can create, edit, and delete Onboarding tasks. To create a task, select Task template, then click "Create task".
- In the sidebar that appears, complete the information in the empty columns as follows.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Task name Fill in the name of the onboarding task that you will create. 2 Tasks for Select who this task is intended for and select the names of the employees:
- New joiner: Employees who have just joined the company.
- PIC (Person in Charge): The employee who is responsible for the new joiner
3 Due on Determine the deadline date for the onboarding task. 4 Description Fill in a description of this onboarding task as information that will be addressed to the recipient of the task. 5 Attachments Select “Choose file” to select the attachments you want to include in the task.
Click the “Download” icon to download the attachment, or click the “Strip” icon to delete the attachment.
6 Automatically add tasks when onboarding
- All employees: Click to include this task automatically for every onboard employee.
- Only selected organizations: Click to automatically include this task in certain onboard organizations.
7 Send email to the assigned employee Click to send this task email to all employees selected in the Task for column. 8 Cancel/Save button Click Cancel to cancel creating the task, or "Save" to save the task.
- After the task has been created, the task will be listed on the Onboarding Settings page, where you can edit or delete it. To edit the onboarding task, click “Actions”, then select Edit.
- Meanwhile, to delete the onboarding task, click "Actions", then select Delete.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear as follows if you want to delete a task. Select “Delete” to continue deleting, or Cancel to stop deleting the task.
B. Manage Form Settings in Onboarding
First, you need to know that this form is an additional feature of Talenta, namely Forms+, which requires an additional subscription. Contact our support team for further information about Forms+ on Talenta by emailing email@example.com.
- If you haven't created a task template in the Forms & docs settings, then you can click "Add form". To create a task template, you can learn the guide here.
- Hence, the following pop-up appears. You can select the form that you created previously by clicking “Select forms ”. Then, select "Add".
- Each template that has been created will appear on the Form & docs settings page. If you need to edit a form, click the toggle button on the form you want to set and click the “Settings” icon.
You can delete the form by clicking the “-” icon.
- You will be directed to the following screen. You can start setting up the form from Submission where there is a list of names of employees who have made requests related to Onboarding. You can click on the employee name to preview the form.
No. Button/Column Name Description 1 Status filters Click to filter the employee list by status. 2 Export Click to export employee data. 3 Search bar Type keywords here to search for employee names. 4 Close form Click to close the form page. 5 Share Click to share the request. 6 Full screen view Click to view the page full screen.
- You can manage forms from this page on the following tabs following the instructions in the guide here.
C. Manage Document Settings in Onboarding
- If you haven't created a document template in the Forms & docs settings, then you can click "Add document". To create a document template, you can learn the guide here.
- Hence, the following pop-up appears. You can select a document that you created previously by clicking “Select document ”. Then, select "Add".
- Each template that has been created will appear on the Form & docs settings page. If you need to edit the document, click the toggle button on the form you want to set and click the “Settings” icon.
You can delete a document by clicking the “-” icon.
- You will be directed to the following screen. You can start setting documents related to Onboarding. Learn the guide to start editing documents, here.
This is a guide on how to organize Onboarding tasks, forms, and documents on Talenta. Furthermore, you can learn how to invite new employees to Talenta here.