In this section, you will learn how to import other employee information data. However, before doing this make sure to have learned about how to mass import employee data from a spreadsheet, here.
Follow these steps to import other data on employees:
- Enter the Employees menu then klik Employee directory.
- Click the “Bulk Update” button.
- Select the type of data you want to import, such as General Info, Emergency Contact, Family Data, Education History, Informal Education, Working Experience, Custom Field, and Profile Picture. You can try selecting a Profile Picture, then click "Next".
- In the preparation section, you can see information about what requirements must be fulfilled. Click “Next” to continue.
- Photos must be put together in .zip format.
- Photos must have a size of 150 x 150 pixels.
- The name of each photo must match the employee's employee ID.
- Click "Choose file" then select the file you will upload, according to the policies stated in the preparation section, then click "Submit".
- You will see the following notification when the data import process is successful.
- So the profile picture for the employee will be updated to look like this.
- You can also view employee profile picture details by clicking on the employee's name.
- And the employee profile picture looks like this.
That's how to import employee data changes. To make changes to employee data individually, click here.