In a company, there are various job levels for employees. In Talenta, you can add job levels according to the organization structure.
Here are the steps.
- On the Dashboard menu, click the profile icon on the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Click the "Job Level" tab in the Company section.
- Here you can enter the job level manually. Then fill in the Job Level column.
- Click "Save".
- You can enter the job level structure in bulk by clicking "Export Template".
- The Excel template will be downloaded automatically. Fill in the Excel document as follows.
- Go back to Talenta and click "Import".
- Click "Export Data" to download the existing job-level data in Excel format.
That's how to manage job levels in Talenta. See here, to learn how to manage Company Information in the Settings Menu.