- What is Google Play service?
Google Play Services connects apps with other Google services, such as Google Sign-In and Google Maps. Google Play services are not the same as the Google Play Store app, and are included with Android. Google Play Services doesn't make your battery run out faster or use up too much of your quota plan.
Google Play Service is also useful for several features on Talenta, such as live attendance to push notifications.
- How to install Google Play Services?
For those of you who use an Android smartphone, Google Play Services will automatically be installed on your device. You also cannot force stop or uninstall Google Play services on your smartphone.
- If I use an old Huawei smartphone, can I install Google Play Service?
On older versions of Huawei smartphones, Google Play Service is still automatically installed on it. You can see a list of old versions of Huawei smartphones here.
- What if my Huawei smartphone is the latest version?
For Huawei smartphones with EMUI 11 and below, you can still install Google Play Service manually with Googlefier in the following ways:
- Download Googlefier here.
- After the download process is complete, install GoogleFier on your smartphone.
- Open Googlefier, and if it says wrong device, then you can choose an option “Nevermind, Let Me In”.
- Then you can already use GoogleFier on your Huawei smartphone.
- So what if my Huawei smartphone is EMUI 11 or above?
For the latest Huawei smartphones with EMUI 11 versions and above, they no longer support Google Play Service, so you can't install it manually.
Halaman ini sedang dimuat