When you make a payroll disbursement payment, you can use BNI and Bank Mandiri virtual accounts. The BNI virtual account can be used for payments using other banks, while the Bank Mandiri virtual account can only be used for payments from Bank Mandiri.
Due to a change in policy from BNI, where the virtual account name must have the Xdt- prefix, if you previously used a BNI virtual account, you need to change the name of the virtual account that is already stored on your Internet banking.
In this guidebook, you will learn how to change the virtual account name using KlikBCA Bisnis. If you use another bank, you can adjust the tutorial in the application of the bank concerned.
Here are the steps:
- Log in to your BCA Bisnis account.
- Click “Transfer Dana” menu.
- Click “Daftar Transfer”.
- Click “Lihat/Ubah/Hapus”.
- In Daftar Transfer – Lihat/Ubah/Hapus page, click “Ke Rekening Bank Lain – Dalam Negeri”.
- Then enter the BNI virtual account name or number that was previously saved at KlikBCA Bisnis, then click “Tampilkan”.
The payroll keywords listed in the search field in the image above are just examples.
- Then, a virtual account number will appear according to the name or account number you are looking for in step 6; click “Registered alias names”.
- On the Daftar Transfer ke Rekening Bank Lain – Dalam Negeri – Lihat/Ubah/Hapus page, click “Ubah”.
- Change the account owner's name in the format Xdt-Account Holder Name.
- Click “Kirim”.
- Then the name of the account owner will be updated as shown below.
That's how to use a BNI virtual account. Learn how to understand the transfer SLA for payroll disbursements here.