When a new employee joins the company, you need to input the employee database in Talenta. However, you can limit the people who can input the employee database by making a request first. Then, you can manage the request in the Message menu.
Here are the steps.
- Go to Message.
- Click “Add Employee”.
- You can see all the add employee requests that require your approval as follows.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of incoming add employee requests in Message.
- All: To show the list of all add employee submissions.
- Pending: To display a list of add employee submissions that have not yet been approved.
- Approved: To display a list of add employee submissions whose status has been approved.
- Rejected: To display a list of add employee applications that have been rejected.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of submissions in the add employee submission message based on the status of the proposed add employee.
- Latest: To filter the list of add employee submissions based on latest to oldest date.
- Oldest: To filter the list of add employee submissions by oldest to newest date.
- Select the list of add employee submissions that you want to process.
- You can view all the add employee submission information submitted by the employee as shown below.
- You can provide comments based on the submissions submitted.
- Click "Accept" to approve the add employee submission.
- Click "Reject" to reject the add employee submission.
- You can approve in bulk by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are ticked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve the request in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject the request in bulk.
That's how to manage add employees on the message menu. Learn more about the Message Menu here.