If the company uses Mobile Attendance, you can set the location for employee attendance needs. In this section, you will learn how to manage settings on Live Attendance. Reports can be viewed by Superadmin or Admin with displayed information related to Live Attendance details carried out by employees.
Before you can access or edit the Live attendance settings page, make sure you have been granted access to this page. To check the access you have, you can contact the Super Admin/Admin who has access to the access role settings. The Live attendance setting access settings can be seen in the Custom type, Live Attendance Configuration section.
Follow these steps for how to add mobile location settings individually to Talenta:
- On the Talenta Dashboard , click the “ Profile” icon in the upper right corner then select Company Settings .
- Then on the Time Management tab, click "Live Attendance" .
- Click the “Location set up” tab.
- Click the “Create location setting” button to add an attendance location.
- Enter the location name for the location name in the Location name field.
- Determine the clock-in/clock-out of the attendance location in the GPS settings section .
1. Flexible: When activated, employees can check in and check out anywhere.
2. Set Location: When activated, employees can check in and check out based on locations that the company can set the distance freely through the tab. If you select Set Location , you are asked to specify a location with the following steps:
a. Click "Add Location". Here, you can add more than 1 location.
b. Enter the name of the location to make attendance at Location Name.
c. Enter the maximum radius, where employees can only take attendance at the radius you specify with a minimum distance of 50m and a maximum of 1000m.
d. Then enter the attendance location in Search Location column.
e. Click "Submit" to save.
- Slide the Enable break feature toggle if you want employees to get time off during their shift schedule.
Therefore, 2 options appear that you can choose if you apply the Enable break feature with location tracking, namely:
- Apply for start break: Only enables location validation at start break at the time of start break.
- Apply for end break: Only enable location validation when ending a break.
Or, check both to enable location validation at the start and end of the break.
- Click "Add employee" to select a list of employees who can use the location setting.
If you select all employee names, then this setting only applies to existing employees . You need to assign location settings again for new employees.
- Click the name of the employee you want to add to the location settings.
- Then, click “Submit”.
- And click "Save" to save the mobile absence location settings.
This is an explanation of how to add mobile location settings individually. Also learn how to add mobile location settings in bulk, here.