- Go to the Message menu.
- Select Cash Advance Settlement.
- You can see all the cash advance settlement applications that require your approval as follows.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of submissions for cash advance settlement that came in the message.
1. All: To display all lists of cash advance settlement applications.
2. Pending: To display a list of cash advance settlement submissions whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of cash advance settlement subjects whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of cash advance settlement submissions that were rejected.
- Click the "Down arrow" icon to filter the list of incoming submissions on the message submissions for cash advance settlement based on the status of the cash advance settlement submitted.
1. Latest: To filter the list of cash advance applications based on the newest to the oldest date.
2. Oldest: To filter the list of cash advance submissions based on old to new dates.
- Select the list of submissions for cash advance settlement that you will process.
- You can view all the information on the cash advance settlement submitted by employees as follows.
- You can change the agreed amount of the cash advance settlement in the Settlement Amount section.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to approve the submission and cash advance settlement.
- Click "Reject" to reject the cash advance settlement request.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage cash advance settlements on the message menu. Learn more about the Message Menu here.