Attendance information is usually used as a component of employee salary calculations. Hence, it is very important for you to make sure the attendance data is correct. However, beforehand make sure you have done Check In and Check Out attendance.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the "My Info" menu.
- Then, select the Time Management and click "Attendance".
- After a display like this appears, select the "View Attendance Log" button.
- Then you will be redirected to the Attendance log page like this.
- Select the attendance period you want to view.
- Then your attendance data for the specified period will appear in the attendance list table.
- In this table, you will include information about dates, applicable shifts, incoming and outgoing schedules, time of your absence, overtime if any, attendance code and leave code if any.
This is an explanation of how to manage Attendance Logs from the My Info menu. To access other Attendance features, click here.