The announcement is a feature used to manage announcements that are given to all employees in the company. In this section, you will learn how to manage announcements that are given to all employees in the company. However, previously you can briefly study the Dashboard menu, here.
Here are the steps.
Select the Announcement tab at the bottom of your dashboard screen.
You can click "Category" if you want to filter the list of announcements that have been announced by category.
Enter a title in the Subject column and the announcement category in the Category column.
Enter announcement information in the Content column you want to announce as follows.
- Click "All Employee" to filter by organization by clicking “Filter by Organization” or by branch by clicking “Filter by Branch”.
- Click "Add Attachment" to be able to attach a specific file.
The maximum size of the attached document is 5MB.
- Check "Send email notification" to send an announcement via email to the employee concerned.
- Click "Post" if all the information is correct. Thus, the announcement will be immediately sent to all employees who have been selected in the filter organization and branch.
Employees can view announcements through the Inbox menu or in emails if "Send to Email" is checked.
- A list of your announcements will appear on the dashboard screen. Click "see more" to see the announcement in detail.
- You can delete the announcement by clicking "three dots" and then selecting "Delete announcement".
- You can also find the Announcement feature in the Company menu.
This is the explanation of how to manage the Announcement feature from the Dashboard. You can also manage Announcement features through the Company menu, or click here.