Mekari Payroll Disbursement is a feature that can be used to process salary payments to employees so you don't need to use a third party to transfer employee salaries. When disbursing your Mekari salary, you can use your BCA virtual account to make payments.
Currently creating a BCA Virtual Account is limited to invited companies. You can apply for a BCA VA via our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how to do a Mekari Payroll Disbursement using a BCA virtual account at KlikBCA Bisnis. Here are the steps.
- Log in to BCA e-Banking on the website www.klikbca.com then enter your KlikBCA Business Username and Password.
- Then, select KlikBCA Bisnis.
- Then on this page, enter Corporate ID, User ID and KeyBCA Response. You can also select Language then click "Login".
- Then a dashboard display will appear as below and click the "Fund Transfer" menu.
- Next, the Transfer List and Fund Transfer menu will appear then click "BCA Virtual Account".
- Then select the account number in the From Account column.
- If you have never entered a virtual account number, then you can select the BCA Virtual Account number column in the Please Select Charging Type section. And fill in the virtual account number and email recipient (optional).
Check the "Save to transfer list" column if you want to save the virtual account number.
- However, if you have used the virtual account number before, you can click the search button in the From Transfer List section.
- Then, you will go to the funds transfer page. Here the Company Account Number, BCA VA Number, Registered Virtual Account Name, Company or Product Name will appear. Then enter the transfer nominal in the Transfer amount column according to the nominal that comes out in Talenta VA. And click "Continue".
- Double check the amount you entered and click "Send".
- If the input process is successful, you will see the following page and select Save to save the transaction or Print to print the transaction.