Overtime Planning is one of the features in the Talenta Time Management menu. This feature was created to help you with the Super Admin/admin role to plan overtime with the approval system. Apart from that, through this feature, you can also assign employees to Overtime well in advance. Employees can also make claims for Overtime assignments if the assignment is true.
Here is the guide.
- On the main Talenta page, click on the "Time management" menu, then Overtime.
- Then, click Planning.
A. Employee Index Display
- Then, you will be immediately directed to the Employee Index display. The list displayed is a list of employee information. In the table, you can see various information, including Planning status.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Create overtime plan Click to create a new overtime plan. To learn how click here. 2 Timeframe filter Click to display the list for a specific time period. 3 Category filter Click to filter the list by category, such as Branch, Employment status, Organization, Job position, or Job level. 4 Adjust Column Click to customize what information you want to display in the list. 5 Export Click to export the list into spreadsheet format. 6 Guidebook Click to open this guide. 7 Search by name or ID Enter keywords here if you want to search for the name or ID of a specific employee. 8 Actions Click to display the View details option to view detailed employee information and Cancel overtime to cancel the employee's overtime planning
- You can see the following pop-up if you select View details on the “Actions” button. In this employee's Overtime details, you can see the approval status for Overtime planning in more detail.
B. Overtime Plan Index Display
- You can select the Index Overtime plan display if you want to see a list grouped based on the plan created. The information presented in this view is different from the Employee view. Here, you can see the number of assigned employees in each Overtime plan category that has been created.
No. Column/Button Name Description 1 Create overtime plan Click to create a new overtime plan. To learn how click here. 2 Timeframe filter Click to display the list for a specific time period. 3 Guidebook Click to open this guide. 4 Search by name or ID Enter keywords here if you want to search for the name or ID of a specific employee. 5 Assigned employees Click to open information about which employees are assigned to the Overtime plan. 6 View details Click to display the Overtime plan details page.
- If you select “View details”, then you will be directed to the following page. You can tick the names of employees to carry out bulk actions. Or click "Actions" to take action individually.
- After checking the employee names, you can “Cancel overtime” in bulk.
- You can also see details by clicking "Actions" then View details, or Cancel overtime individually.
- The details displayed in the actions view details are as follows.
- And when you cancel overtime, you are also asked to confirm it once again with the appearance of this pop-up. To continue canceling the overtime plan, click "Continue".
The Cancel overtime action can only be taken if the overtime has not been claimed or realized by the employee.
That's a brief explanation of the Overtime Planning page on the Talenta web. Furthermore, you can learn about how to create a new Overtime Plan here.