If you have submitted a resignation, the company will carry out the offboarding process. You as an employee can also complete the tasks needed in the offboarding process at Talenta. Here's how to complete offboarding tasks as an employee at Talenta.
- If you are in the offboarding process, a banner like this will appear on the main page of your Talenta.
- Click “See Task” to view ongoing offboarding details.
- Then you will be redirected to the Offboarding page.
- On this page, you can see the tasks that are still being completed by the PIC.
- There is an “Exit Interview” form that you must fill in before completing the offboarding process. Click the "arrow" icon.
- You can also see a list of assets and loans that you must return.
This is a guide on how to complete the offboarding process as an employee.